Monthly Membership Fees
Membership fees are charged per calendar month, which starts on the day you sign up. A typical doctor’s appointment costs about $100 per visit so you actually pay less and get more with your membership.
- $75 per month for single adult
- $125 per month for couple
- $150 per month per family
Free at no Additional Cost
- Acute Care/Same day/Next day appointments (fever, cough, colds, infection)
- Physical (annual checkup, well-woman, sports, mission, camp)
- Communication via phone, text, and email
- Next-day and same-day appointments
- Strep throat test
- EKG (electrocardiogram)
- Finger glucose test / blood sugar check
- Urine pregnancy test
- Ear wax removal / ear lavage
- Weight loss management
- Diabetes management
- Psych consultation (depression, anxiety, attention deficit)
- Lab Draw Fee
Members will have access to highly discounted labs at a cash price. Members can also use insurance for labs drawn on-site. This will save going to a lab service center such as labcorp or quest and waiting for labs drawn there. Please ask for a full list of lab prices.
We will dispense some medications on-site at near wholesale prices. Usually, our prices are less than what you would pay at the pharmacy. Plus you get the convenience of picking up during your appointment and avoiding long wait times at the pharmacy.
There may be a small fee for special procedures and medications. We will let you know up front the cost prior to proceeding. Members would get a discount on any special procedure, medication or labs.
We offer walk-in services for those needing either acute or chronic care management as well as wellness prevention. Walk-ins are not the same as a direct primary care membership, but we recognize that some people may only want to pay for services when needed. Non-members will not have direct access to provider via text/phone for care. Please be aware that in regards to walk-in availability, direct primary care members take precedence. This is another reason we encourage you to become a member.
- Provider Visit – $95
- Sports Physical Visit – $45
- Pre-Employment Physical – $95
* There are additional fees for procedures and any labs drawn onsite. Please ask for a full list of services.